FREE TOEFL TEST
Test (Paper Based Test) terdiri atas 3 section :
- Listening Comprehension (50 Pertanyaan)
- Structure & Written Expression (40 Pertanyaan)
- Reading Comprehension (60 Pertanyaan)
Seluruh soal (150 soal) harus anda selesaikan menjawabnya dalam 100 menit.
Penjelasan Mengerjakan Test :
1. Isi jawaban di lebar excel yang telah didownload dengan mengganti salah satu pilihan jawaban A-B-C-D dengan huruf X. Jadi jika anda menganggap no.1 jawabannya A, maka anda ganti huruf A pada no.1 dengan X.
2. Jika ingin tahu TOEFL Prediction Score anda, Kirim jawaban ke : firstname.lastname@example.org. Lalu transfer biaya pemeriksaan Rp.45.000 ke rek. Heryatman di Bank Mandiri no. 1100005319477. Lalu konfirmasikan via sms ke 081366675300 dengan format : free1*45.xxx*nama*email. (xxx itu angka unik sesuai 3 digit terakhir no.hp anda. Jadi jika no hp anda 0812667764234, maka anda transfer Rp.40.234. Ini berguna untuk membedakan transfer anda dari transfer peserta lain). Contoh : email@example.com. kirim ke 081366675300.
3. Kami akan periksa hasil test anda, dan kirimkan hasil berupa TOEFL Prediction Score, dan jumlah jawaban anda yang benar di masing-masing section ke email anda.
SECTION 1 : LISTENING COMPREHENSION
: 30 Minutes
CLICK ON THIS ICON :
In Part A, you will hear short conversations between two speakers. At the end of each conversation, a third voice will ask a question about what was said. The questions will be spoken just one time. After you hear a conversation and a question about it, read the four possible answers and decide which one would be the best answer to the question you have heard. Then, on your answer sheet, find the number of the problem and mark your answer.
(A). She’s tired of teaching.
(B). She was dismissed from her job
(C). She’s changing jobs.
(D). The school is too hot.
(A). She got up later than usual.
(B). The bus was late.
(C). She forgot her class.
(D). Her clock was wrong.
(A). The weather report.
(B). The traffic report.
(C). Directions to interstate 4.
(D). Their disgust withcareless driver.
(A). She thinks his lectures are boring.
(B). She thinks his tests are too long.
(C). She doesn’t like his choice of test questions.
(D). She doesn’t think he prepares well enough.
(A). a movie
(B). a documentary.
(C). a soccer game
(D). a comedy
(A). She had not applied for stetson
(B). She had not worked very hard.
(C). She was certain tobe admitted.
(D). She was not likely tobe admitted.
(A). She got scratched in the wild berry bushes.
(B). She got cut at the wild picnic celebration.
(C). She was allergic to the fruit that she had eaten.
(D). She was trying to get a suntan at the picnic.
(A). Go out of town.
(B). Help the woman to prepare for her meeting.
(C). Work with the woman.
(D). Work when the woman was supposed to work.
(A). She went to the wrong class
(B). She was late for class because she got lost
(C). She missed the class
(D). She had some trouble finding the class, but she arrived on time
(A). The man is not sure which type of flowers April sent.
(B). April received many kind of flowers.
(C). The man received many kind of flowers from April.
(D). The man appreciate April’s sending him flowers.
(A). William slept all the way from Georgia to New York.
(B). George didn’t sleep at all on the trip.
(C). William was half asleep all the time that he was driving.
(D). William didn’t sleep at all on the trip.
(A). Too many people came to the meeting.
(B). There were not enough people at the meeting to inspect the document.
(C). We had expected more people to come to the meeting.
(D). There were not enough seats for all the people.
(A). He sold no magazine
(B). He sold only one magazine
(C). He has never sold as many magazine as he sold today
(D). He sold five magazine at one house
(A). Frank told the contractor to do the work in spite of the cost.
(B). Frank told the contractor that the price was too high.
(C). Frank cannot afford the work on his house.
(D). Frank repaired his own house.
(A). He studied last night because he had to
(B). He tried to study last night but the material was too hard.
(C). He couldn’t study last night because he was very tired.
(D). He studied last night because hewas bored.
(A). She goes to the movie every year.
(B). She hasn’t gone to the movie yet this year, but last year she did.
(C). She doesn’t go to the movie unless she has time.
(D). She hasn’t seen a movie for a long time.
(A). He turned around to answer the teacher’s question.
(B). He is an intelligent student.
(C). He must have been embarrassed.
(D). He looked in the red book for the answer to the question.
(A). On a train.
(B). On a boat
(C). On a plane
(D). On a bus.
(A). She is going on vacation
(B). She is leaving her job temporarily for health reason.
(C). During the summer, She often misses work because of il